Friday, March 19, 2010

What joy this sentence gives...

Photobucket

There's been a bit of a controversy going on over at the lovely Housewife Savant's blog about her desire to un-follow someone. In a response to the controversy she wrote a hilarious post that you can read here. Love Housewife Savant.

In her very funny post she mentioned me as one of the "Christian" bloggers. This made me smile and got me thinking. So often in my life I question just who I am and what my life is really about and that word sums it up for me in a way that brings great comfort. I am a Christian.

I have always loved my Savior. For as long as I can remember He has been a very important part of my life. But it was when He literally saved my life that I came to understand the magnitude of His love for me. I hope to someday share with you the experiences that have brought me to an absolute knowledge that my Savior lives and that His Atoning sacrifice can truly make any who come unto Him whole and happy.

Yes, I am a Christian.
And as long as I remember that,
I'll be just fine.

1 comment: