Monday, October 7, 2013

The Whole Truth...

 photo Christ-by-the-Pool-of-Bethesda-by-Bloch.jpg

Those who know me well know that this is my all time favorite painting.  It has been since the moment I first saw it.  For that is me lying there in that makeshift tent and that is my Savior beckoning me to come out and be whole.

Wilt thou be made whole?

This question recently penetrated my heart in a way I had never before felt.

Wilt thou be made whole?

The Savior's atoning sacrifice offers wholeness--COMPLETE WHOLENESS--as soon as we are ready to receive it.

This past year I've been on a journey of receiving, and now I walk in a state of joy that is unspeakable and full of glory.

I still have tests, trials and difficult moments but the clarity that accompanies those moments is priceless.

I have truly been made whole through my Savior Jesus Christ. 

He now beckons me to come out and share my story.

I'll take his hand and try.




No comments:

Post a Comment